How’s the weekend going? Today’s post is what we can call “laid back and chill” because we are simply going to have some fun with the “never have I ever” questions. As you read them, try to imagine which ones go for you as “never” or as “have.” Some of the questions are from FunAttic and I came up with the others, but I hope you enjoy this post as much as I enjoyed writing it. Leggo!
Never have I ever:
- sat in the back of a police car – NEVER
- made money illegally – NEVER
- faked an illness to stay home from work/school – NEVER
- texted while driving – HAVE
- spent a night in the hospital – HAVE
- purposely given someone the wrong directions – NEVER
- purposely given someone the wrong phone number – HAVE
- fallen asleep in church – HAVE
- written a book – HAVE
- used someone else’s toothbrush – HAVE (accidentally though)
- pretended not to be home when someone rang my doorbell – HAVE
- gone skydiving – NEVER (someday soon!)
- replied to a text pretending to be someone else – HAVE (or trying to sound like one of my sisters over the phone)
- gotten so mad that I threw something through a wall – NEVER
- had a crush on someone else’s spouse – NEVER
- changed a baby’s diaper – HAVE. HAVE. HAVE
- borrowed something I ended up keeping – HAVE (my friends don’t give me their books anymore)
- broken something in a store and then walked away from it – NEVER
- forgotten a loved one’s birthday – HAVE
- had a fake ID – NEVER
- farted in a store and quickly left the aisle – HAVE
- fallen asleep while talking on the phone – HAVE
- faked having to use the bathroom to get out of a boring class – HAVE (y’all! If I go to the bathroom in a 2-hour class more than once, I’m definitely getting sleepy)
- found money and put it in my pocket without finding the owner – NEVER
- told a secret I was supposed to keep – NEVER
- eaten an entire carton of ice cream by myself in one sitting – NEVER (but for pizza, yes)
- fallen in public – HAVE
- driven a car – HAVE
- gone out without brushing my teeth – HAVE
- stalked someone online – HAVE
- jumped through a fence – NEVER
- thrown up in traffic – HAVE (Lagos traffic had me sick)
- flown in a helicopter – NEVER
- met a celebrity – HAVE (Y’all! I just remembered the first time I joined Skype, and I thought I found Vanessa Hudgens’s Skype account. “She” used to Skype with me, but never showed her face. It took me a while to accept that I had been fooled).
- prayed for more than an hour – HAVE
- spoke to someone about Jesus – HAVE
- been criticized during evangelism – HAVE
- missed church on a Sunday – HAVE
- fought someone physically – NEVER
- run away from home – NEVER
- been scolded for stealing something – HAVE (first and last time I stole something was at age 5 or 6 – it was meat from the pot – and my sisters and mum gave me a good beating and scolding)
Okay that’s it Royalty! I hope you liked it and did you figure our your haves and nevers?
Next up is READER SPOTLIGHT.
If you are subscribed to the blog, you have heard about this in July’s newsletter.
The idea is to dedicate a post to you and the works of your hands; this could be your books, brands, or products that you just want to tell the world in one post. The only requirement for this is that you read the blog and subscribe too. If this sounds like something you are interested in or would like to know more about, please contact me HERE.
Okay Royalty, see you next Wednesday!
With Overflowing Love,